February 27, 2011

Food Venture: Maggiano's Little Italy

Friday night dinner date with siblings, TP, and Brandi. We opted for Family Style - Light.


Italian Mojito for me. 3rd best mojito I've had yet. #1 was in Cancun. #2 was made by Phuong. Yep, Phuong!
Appetizers:

Calamari Fritte. Not as crispy, but not overly battered and very delicious!


Sausage and Peppers


Steamed Mussels


Maggiano's Salad with Blue Cheese and Prosciutto
Main Course Pastas:


Rustic Chicken and Sausage


Chicken and Spinach Manicotti. Cheesy!!
Dessert:

Vera's Lemon Cookies


Long Island Iced Tea for me as well. This and a few lemon cookies did it for me.

My first time here, I would definitely go back. Unlimited refills on family style dinner, great atmosphere, wonderful food and drinks, and fair pricing!

February is coming to an end tomorrow. It wasn't the greatest of a month but we all have our ups and downs. I wish all my fellow Februarians a very Happy Birthday!, most especially a BIG Birthday Shout Out to my wonderfuls, Chuc Mung Sinh Nhat Liz, Si, and Khoa! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment