October 25, 2011

Fall Potluck 2011

It's been a while since I held a potluck and with no plans for a Saturday night, I thought it would be nice to gather up some family and friends- eat, drink, sing, and just have fun.



The Spread.


Lang whipped up some of my now favorites, Orange-Creamsicles.


Phuong's Banh Bot Loc, always a hit.


Phuong also made Fire-Cracker Shrimp.


Spunks make an awesome Lasagna =)


Vang brought pizza - best crust!


Hue made Artichoke Dip, first time trying it and I like!


Using the rest of the Pate I had left over from my previous post, I made Banh Pate So. I formed them into a different shape and used the whole egg instead of just the yolk for the egg-wash. I prefer the egg-yolk only wash, gives a better color.

Thanks Quang and Khoa for the drinks - might have to have another get-together to finish up the rest. Big thanks to everyone who made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment