October 7, 2010

Taking an extended coffee break

Hi readers! So sorry for slacking in my posts. I know, you're probably thinking...more excuses. I'm extremely overwhelmed at work these days and until I can catch up - I probably will not be able to blog. Lets hope I get over this bump soon, because I do miss being able to share the dishes I've cooked. I've been having fun changing up the usual dishes too, but in such a rush, that I don't document them.

Even though work is hectic, I'm really enjoying life right now. Hanging out a lot with the family and friends, meeting and getting to know some pretty awesome People, listening to really good music, eating homemade food made by the niece and sister, taking the ups with the downs - life is good.

Really living up to "eat. sleep. work. play" right now, and I could definitely use more of the "sleep".

Thanks for visiting! Lele will be back soon (I hope) =)

PS. Please leave comments just to say hi, bye, or how ya doin'? hehe I plan on making changes to the blog when I come back, so if there's something you want to see differently - please let me know. Playlist update is a must!

2 comments:

  1. Le, did you capitalize the word People because there's a special Person that you're getting to know that starts with the letter 'P'?

    Put another recipe up, miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. thanks for catching my grammar error Julie. I'll have more up soon than I thought. Fish dish may be up tonight or tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete