March 14, 2011

Ladies Night In

Summary of a good night: Friends, food, drinks, music, karaoke, games, lots of strawberries and laughs.



Orange Cremesicle Cocktails. Thanks Lang, they were really good!


Lizzy made Strawberry Cheesecake - Yum!


Trang made sushi =D


Also not individually pictured (I forgot my camera and was still trying to get the hang of iphone camera): Meri and Trang's salad, my shrimp salad, Hue and Lang's nem nuong, Anh Hue and Nga's chocolate covered strawberrys!



When you give Hue a wine opener. hehe =)

2 comments:

  1. ay trang did the sushi and ill give props to anh and nga for chocolate strawberries and nga trying to help along the way. haha. and that was not me with the wine opener. i dont remember that. you should have posted the shots that i told you guys that there was no alcohol in but really did have alcohol. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops my bad...let me correct it! Wish u weren't allergic! Hehe

    ReplyDelete