August 4, 2010

Pan Grilled Lemongrass Shrimp Lettuce Wraps

The lil bro cooked dinner tonight.


Baked chicken drumsticks


I was bored so I made something simple, pan-grilled shrimp for lettuce & herb wraps.


Marinade peeled and deveined shrimp with: minced lemongrass, minced shallots, minced garlic, dash of soy sauce, teriyaki marinade, sesame oil, sugar, salt, pepper, and hot pepper flakes.


I skewered the shrimp...just because... =)


Add butter to a grilled pan heated at Medium.


Pan-grill the shrimp


Serve with soft green lettuce and choice of herbs (mint, vietnamese coriander, and fish mint)

5 comments:

  1. The shrimp looks yummy.

    Make bun chao tom!!! I wanna learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never had bun chao tom! Hmm. gonna go look it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you know that grilled shrimp makes your stomach flatter? good to know right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that! I think I'll add more grilled shrimp to my diet now thanks =)

    ReplyDelete