September 13, 2010

Chicken Dip w/ Stacy's Pita Chips

My brother got me hooked on Stacy's pita chips a few years ago. I'd see him eat it with tuna dip and tried it once - Loved it.

All the flavors I've tried, I've liked. My favorite, however, has to be the Simply Nake. I picked up a bag of the Parmesan Garlic & Herb at the grocery store yesterday, so that's what I'm using here. If you can, get the big bags at Costco or Sam Club's (Buy More, Pay Less).



Main Ingredients: mayonnaise (I'm using Kewpie), pita chips, and canned chicken


In a bowl, mix together the drained chicken, black pepper, scallions, and mayo. Yes. I like to keep it simple! Trying not to steer too much from how my brother made his tuna dip. Refrigerate before snacking.


Serve with the pita chips!

1 comment:

  1. The thing about buying food is that the expiration date is only like 2 months away. Plan to split the food and costs with someone, it'll help.

    ReplyDelete