September 11, 2010

LOL Random 6

I ate too much....this weekend and the days following. Eating a lot and eating late is no good. Why LeLe? Why'd you do it?! Family and friends, feel special...I did it for y'all. =) Jk. Its just so difficult passing up good food!

Thursday: Phuong made Hu Tieu for dinner


Saturday: Night out in Windsor, Canada. 29th & Park and Dim Sum at Jade Restaurant



Sunday: Family Reunion, Art's Beats and Eats, and Mua He Ruc Ro Show


The Eats!


More Eats and Drinks. Debbie pulled me over to the Nectar of the Vine stall for some Wine Frappes - it was her first time consuming alcohol, she got a little carried away with the free samples. hehe They were really good, thinking about ordering some of their mix.


The Arts and Ice Cream. Vanilla Ice Cream dipped in toasted coconut - Yum!

Too pressed for time, we didn't get to check out the Beats. It's okay though, Hanh and I were headed to a music/comedy show that night.


Performances by: Quynh Vi, Thanh An, Nguyen Khang, and someone else...forgot her name. Comedy show by the fobulous and hilarious duo: Hong Dao & Quang Minh. We became Thanh An Fans. We left during intermission (the songs were okay), so didn't get to see more of his performances. It was nice seeing the comedians in person though.

Monday: Dim Sum at Golden Harvest in the afternoon. No one had Labor Day plans so we decided to have Hot-Pot and invited a few friends over. Then to Apple Bee's for drinks and desert.


Lau Chao Vit/Duck and Soybean Paste Hot Pot


Bo Tom Chien Bo/Butter Grilled Beef & Shrimp

Tuesday: Visited out-of-town niece and nephew, I had Ga Bop with Cabbage for the first time, it was really good. Thanks Thuong =) I don't think I can eat it when Thanh makes it though...too spicy!

Wednesday: Dave & Busters with some friends.

Much needed sleep and gotta try to get rid of the damage I caused to myself now.

Currently Reading: The Nerd Who Loved Me.

5 comments:

  1. I like the pic compilation! And I've read that book, Le!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Next time I'll have to spead a whole day out there. I'm on the final chapters =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of good food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. too much good food. I think I gained about 4 lbs that week. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete