January 18, 2010

LOL Random 1

I feel so tired these days. Gotta work Saturdays this month at the job and some Sundays at the shop. I catch myself resting my eyes at my desk a few times now, yawning like crazy throughout the day, and taking in more coffee. Feels strange cause I'm not usually like this. And where do the days go? There's barely anytime after work to do anything before it's time to go to bed, wake up, and start the routine all over again.

We don't have kids over often so it's nice when the 'lil cousins come over. Ethan says the silliest things and gives us all a good laugh. They came over Friday to hang out and stayed for Taco night. Easy to prepare, fun for the kids to make, and the folks love 'em too!



Phuong bought some fresh sweet strawberries that day too. Her and Brandi decided to make Chocolate covered Strawberries.



Mmm =)


On Saturday, Phuong threw together a Lasagna. Adapted from a Paula Deen recipe. Is it me or does this girl really like Paula Deen's recipes? hehe


Layers of sauce


Layers of Oven Ready Pasta and Cottage/Parmesan Cheese Mixture


Layers of Mozzarella


Ready for the oven


Yum.


Anh's Boston Cream Cupcakes.


Yum-O! I want another. heh
Happy Birthday Kimi!


Books: I read about 3 more pages of The Eclipse (Yay?) hehe Reading at this rate will get me no where. I'm thinking I should stop and just wait for the movie.

Movies: Book of Eli. I give it a 3/5.

Music: I cannot find new stuff that's a good listen so I'm listening to old songs. Some oldies but goodies:

- Thuy Hang: Tinh Xot Xa (Feel So Sorry)
- Shin Hyesung: Take Me To Your Heart
- Van Quang Long: Boi Tin Loi The
- Vonda Shepard: Baby Don't Break My Heart Slow
- Jimmy JC Nguyen: Tinh Xua Nghia Cu 2



Good Night.

2 comments:

  1. the food looks so goooddd :)
    yay i finally joined!!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hangs! Thanks and Welcome! =)

    ReplyDelete