February 21, 2010

Girl Scout Cookies are here!

Last month, I put in an order for some girl scouts cookie through a coworker and it finally came in on Friday. I wait for these every year since finding out about them in the 9th grade.


My favorites: Thin Mints and Samoas!


Couldn't help but open a box at work (reason for the missing cookies in the first row) hehe


New PL! I'm trying to recreate a vietnamese music list I worked so hard building up on Imeem. When Imeem was bought by Myspace, I lost access to all my playlists. Myspace tried to recover it, but failed. So very disappointed and sad I was.

I didn't do a good job of keeping the music files, so I've spend that last few days trying to organize what songs I had and obtain the ones I didn't. Internet's been acting goofy so I didn't get in as much songs as I wanted - but the "A" artists or done! For the next week or so, I'm hoping to have my "I Love Viet Music" playlist restored as close as possible to what it was before.

2 comments:

  1. My two favorite boxes!!
    I love WANDERING CHOPSTICKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you read her blog too Steve?

    ReplyDelete