February 28, 2010

LOL Random 3

Birthday shoutout to OliveAve!

Celebrated the beautiful Liz's birthday on Friday. Dinner at Woo Chon/Mi-Loc Korean and Japanese Restaurant in Southfield. No pictures available, but if you saw it, you'd drool! Candice and I shared bibimbap and japchae. The japchae was very delicious. The sweet tea served after the meal reminded me of Maangchi's recipe for a dessert punch that I wanted to make. I never got a chance to because it called for dried persimmons and I couldn't find any when I went to the Korean market. It was super sweet so we diluted it with some water =/ I think it would've been really good with some ice.

After dinner, we headed next door for some Karaoke!


Happy birthday girl!


Duet-Liz and Sophia. Cute!

Dinner with the niece and nephew last night at Tokyo's, a restaurant I mentioned in a previous post.

Along with the most delicious salad ever, we ordered:


Gyozas


Shrimp Tempura


Variety of sushi rolls


Spicy Squid Stirfry


Kalbi


and Japchae, because the one I had from Mi-Loc was so good. This one was too sweet.


Side dishes. The sides from Mi-Loc was yummier too!




Ending the weekend with a lazy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment